Ebay had been quiet as of late. No idiots, no returns, no complaints. This past couple of months, shit has been ramping up.
First was a Barbie. The buyer first offered me a basement dwelling shit price. I accepted because I am overrun with dolls and I wanted it gone, it was still a few dollars profit. A couple of days after he got it he sent a message "the arms don't move when you press the button". Okay fine. I had tested the doll and the arms did move down when you moved them up, but apparently when he plays with his fuckin doll he wants the arms to move with the button. So I refunded his money because fuck it. I paid $1.
Next was the strangest buying experience I've ever had. Guy had a lot of 4 dolls according to the title, but pictured 12. One picture had 3, one had 4, and one had 5. I assumed it was either choice or he made a mistake and it was the picture with 4. Either way, I'd have been fine with it.
Next day he messages me: "I put in there 4 for 30 I had several you never responded on what ones you wanted and they have now all sold"
I am like "Okay, but you never messaged me" I checked his sold items and I am the only buyer. WTF. I ask to cancel because he told me he fucking sold them. It's 5 days in now and he fucking REJECTS the cancellation. He mails nothing in the meantime.
Now I gotta wait several MORE days. It took 11 days and a strike against his seller account to get my money - I've had fuckers get instant refunds from me on way flimsier premises. I'm not about to leave a negative because I know from experience that leaving negatives will get you on block lists, lol, and I do buy too. I'll just be happy he got a strike for being an idiot.
My kid has decided to start selling things he comes across. Last week I sold a mechanical clock for him. We tested it using one of our keys. Usually I will let one of my extra keys go with clocks I sell if they don't have one, but this was a specially sized larger key so I said in the listing "Please note, does not come with a key".
Bitch has it 2 days and then last night opened a return bitching that there is no key and that "It doesn't keep time" her "proof" was a picture of a digital clock saying 7:21 and my clock showing like 6:30.
Fucking dumbass. You can manually move the clock hands to say what you want. It proves nothing. Plus, if you didn't have a key, how the fuck do you know that it's not functioning correctly? It might need winding or a speed adjustment. I took a screenshot of the description circling the part where I say "No Key" in red and then tell her that the clock ran when it left here and it might need adjustment.
God damn. I looked her up and she's a fucking Realtor. How would you feel if some asshole didn't read your listing and wanted extra because they didn't read, bitch?
Not only that, it gives me the feeling that she "rented" the clock for staging a house or something. Who knows, but in any case, if you don't know how a mechanical clock works, perhaps don't buy one.
This morning I had another dumbass message me asking to cancel a $95 purchase they made by "accident". They now reside on my block list.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.