Saturday, May 3, 2014
Blocked Bidder
Sometimes I wish that I could block other bidders at the auction house. There's this woman who never ever lets me get a bargain on a doll. She always has to bid the damned things up to the limit of almost no profitability just to be an asshole. She sees Charley bidding, so she knows she is bidding against me (I am inside working the snack bar). I wish that for once she would just fuck off...lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Quiet Place
Ebay had been quiet as of late. No idiots, no returns, no complaints. This past couple of months, shit has been ramping up. First was a Ba...
-
Ebay has now changed the feedback removal protocol for sellers and now even though they like to tout "You're covered" when y...
-
Charley was whining yesterday because he "spent too much" IE $5 on Roman, $20 for comic inventory, and another $5 at Wally. I am ...
-
Last night I was at work when someone posted a curb alert about a bunch of beautiful things that were 15 minutes from me - FML. I just rec...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.